Re: Wont start...funny relay noises.HELP!

In a message dated 2/18/2001 2:30:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
general_lee_f@hotmail.com writes:

<< Also, if anyone knows a different reason let me know as well.
 TIA! >>

When i was having starting problems a while back, the starter would turn
slowly sometimes and when hot it would not turn at all and would just make
clicking noises.  Turned out to be the Positive cable that goes from the
positive terminal on the battery to the starter solenoid was fucked up, but
looking at it, you could not tell it was bad.  I changed that and haven't had
the problem since then, been like 3 years now. Peace out.

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>