From: Morten T Nielsen <mortentn@mailme.dk>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 1:21 AM
Subject: Wont start...funny relay noises.HELP!

Hi

After I washed my car and let it sit outside for a night my car won't start.
If I just turn the ignition on everything electrical works just
fine...lights, wipers etc. But when i turn the key all the way the starter
starts clicking like its turned on and off really fast...some of the relays
underneath the dash is also clicking! - the oil and water lights are
flickering and my rev-counter are jumping. My guess would be water damage in
the electricals...since the floor is also all wet and soaky. Maybe someone
have had similar problems? - and maybe found a solution?

- what's the most possible way for the water to get in...

Thanks alot!

Morten Nielsen
Denmark

76' Scirocco TS ( Aquarium Edition ;o) )