HR spring order (Last chance.)

We have about met our quantity needs for the HR
spring order- (16 people, one per valve?)
There are a few folks out there that have asked to
be on the list and I am still awaiting their info-
and or item#-   RoccoPhil you know who you are.
There are also a few people that are interested
but havnt stepped up. We hope that you will join
with this last portion of the thread.

All the info you need is copied from my last post
beneath- scroll down.

 Here is the deal for those that have missed the
 thread(s).

 Group Buy for HR springs is underway-  We need
just a
 few more folks to break down and save themselves some
 perfectly good cash on----

 All VW springs:

 1)oem

 2)sport

 3)race (except MK1 which have been generously
substituted with Neuspeed Race for 35.00 more.)

for MK1, MK2, and MK2 16V       ONLY $145.00 a set of
 four.\    WOW!!!
(Go to www.hrsprings.com   to find your part # and see
the savings)

 There is also a HUGE reduction on coilovers- at
a low
 low $1000.00
and Ultralow coilovers at 1075.00      (Thats a huge
savings and as low as they get)

Payment is easy-  Options include either Money order,
 or credit card.

 Join growing list of happy customers:

 and ... yes...... there appears to be a space for your
 name to at the bottom of the list.  Look closely,
 see it?     If not just fill in the blank with your
 name, address, phone, part#, and preffered method of
 payment.      Then   kick back, buy yourself a fresh
 keg O beer with the money you just saved and your part
 will arrive soon.   :^)

 Mike Blain