missing at 3k to 4k

Hey all,

Got a little annoying problem with Phoenix.  Cruising
at 3 to 4k I've got a mild miss.  This is only at a
constant speed.  Any time I open her up it immediatly
goes away.  Last night I went throught the ignition
system and everything checks out fine.  I'm starting
to wonder if maybe an injector is dirty but I don't
get why it only does it while holding at a constant
speed.  Tonight I'll test the injector spray patterns
if it ever stops raining:)
The car is a 78 rocco, no cat, points ignition, 84 1.8
motor, g-grind, autotech exhaust, with the typical
K&N.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

George-