(tech) 2.0 rebuild Q?

I broke something already.

There is a plastic "shroud" within the oilpan
attached to the oil pump(?) intake.  well.. i
broke the hell out of it.   What is this piece
called? does anybody have a spare?

Next:   In the block, what bearings would you
suggest I replace?  All of them cuz im in there
anyway?

Is there a kit that has all the little seals for
the 2.0 16v block?

What gasket type should i replace the old ones
with (is there a high performance gasket set,
brand, etc.  Seems that ive seen threads about
copper, and other types.

BONUS QUESTION:  For 1,000  alex.

Can someone explain to me the meaning of the
numbers for Schrick cams?  285? 276?  and feel
free to offer your opinion as to which set may be
most beneficial to me  (2.0L 16V w/1.8L head-
ported- balanced - etc. etc.) And i use it as a
daily racer... I mean driver.

Mike