Re: HR spring order (Last chance.)

Yes, I do think Roccophil knows who he is - Dood, Roccophil  *IS*  Phil
Kerschner.  Sorry if I confused you on that.  I sent an email to you last
night with all my info (which I had originally sent on Feb 7th, too).  I am
posting this to the list so I know you'll at least see it here.  I have NO
clue what is happening with the emails, though.  A copy of my info:

Phil Kerschner
1201 Leicester Rd.
Richmond, VA  23225
(804) 233-9804

SPORT SPRINGS for MK2 (money order)

Email when you get/see this info.

-Phil
Roccophil
Phil Kerschner

"Good, bad......I'm the dood who got shot!"