Re: [somewhat OT] Paint in a spray can?

> Found some "factory paint" in a spray can for sciroccos on ebay. I can't
> seem to figure out who the heck would put factory paint in a can. And who
> would paint their precious scirocco with a spray can anyway? Anyone ever
> heard of this before?

  someone on the list works there (i'm fairly sure). if it's done right,
a person can so touch up with a spray can and make it virtually
unnoticeable (such is the case with white and my gf's car). when it
comes to something else like...red, then matching is a pain in the ass.
it's also useful in areas where you want some colour but don't/can't
take the part off or want some protection (ie- the wheel wells of
sciroccos like to rust out. sanding them down and primering them, plus a
touch of spray paint will help prolong their lives.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com