Re: [somewhat OT] Paint in a spray can?

You have always been able to get 'factory' paint from the dealer, in spray
cans. They are intended for touch-up repairs - you are just as likely to get
a good colour match using them as going into your local paint supplier and
quoting your paint code. Solid colours give reasonable results but metallics
are more difficult and IME rarely give a reasonable match.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins