Ode to the Rear Bumper

Well well well

Thanks to the generosity of a list member I finally have the correct rear
skin.  Nice day today, so hell, I'll put it on.  Now I've discovered that,
in fact, the entire POS that is on the rear of my car is a front bumper,
metal and all.  The skin wont clip onto it ;-(

So please tell me I can use the metal part off a Jetta or something?  My
local yard is full of them, but zero 'rocs.

One day I will have a finished rear end.  Probably just in time for the
motor to crap out on me.

Greg

--
'84 Scirocco