Re: $193.00 Speeding ticket. need help

> 3) Basic speed law. This one gives you a ticket whenever an officer feels
> like it if he/she is eager to give you a ticket. Its easy to fight in
> court and win if this is the case, that's the good news. You basically
> can be cited for doing 15 in a 30 zone. The catch is you will usually
> only get cited for this if you have an accident in poor weather
> conditions.

I got cited for this. I was doing EXACTLY the limit and this cop pulled me
over. He searched my car up and down, trying to find something, anything.
Eventually, he just wrote down that my speed was excessive. He didn't even
record my speed, just the posted. I sent it in not guilty and haven't heard
anything in 2 years

Ryan
82 Scirocco GL
90 Jetta Carat Wolfsburg