Re: g60 research

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 2:50 AM
Subject: g60 research

1.  I'd like to use a 2.0 blok, but is it bolt-in compatible /w mk2?

 few modifications necessary

2.  Does the 2.0 have a "forced air friendly" compression ratio?

yes at low compression but pistons are not forced induction friendly

3.  I think I'll need a new engine-management system (ugh) is this true?
yes swap in teh digifant from teh g 60

4.  What's the boner-stock hp rating of the g60 1.8?
8.5:1

5.  Should some things be reinforced in the frame?  (I can sorta weld a little)
no need but strut ties help

6.  Any Head recommendations? (big valve 8v, 16v)
yes big valve   more air the better

7.  Manifold requirements... G60 proprietary?  Exhaust headers possible?
you should use a good 8v header supersprint or somethgin like that

now worries ont eh wuestions feel free to temail me wiht more

jonas