Re: more ND show info

OK, lets decide now which hotel we will all book, and book that sucker NOW

Eric

I vote for the Santa Clara one....

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Kevin Collins wrote:

> ND has put up an info page for this year's show... check it out:
>
> http://www.newdimensions.com/show/2001/
>
> They have 2 hotels set up with group rates.. the Santa Clara Marriott
> (option #1) is closer to the venue, and it's a KILLER joint.. Meze and
> I crashed up there the night before 'rocs in the fog 2k and it was killer.
> And the rate is only $89/night.  Those of you familiar with rent & housing
> costs in the bay area know that this is downright DIRT CHEAP.  Good job
> ND in getting this dialed in.  There is also more than one parking lot
> that are somewhat detached from the hotel proper, where we could hopefully
> do our thing the night before.  The other choice is a Courtyard near
> SJC airport, at the same rate.  Might be a little more group-friendly.
> Something to think about.
>
> The page isn't complete yet, one of the links will be for "caravans and
> groups".  Cool!  We can announce to the non-list-rocconians (are there
> any?) what is up.
>
> This is gonna be huge guys.. if you can possibly be there, BE THERE!
>
> --
> Kevin Collins
> '86.5 16V 2.0
> '00 Passat GLS 1.8T

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox