more ND show info

ND has put up an info page for this year's show... check it out:

http://www.newdimensions.com/show/2001/

They have 2 hotels set up with group rates.. the Santa Clara Marriott
(option #1) is closer to the venue, and it's a KILLER joint.. Meze and
I crashed up there the night before 'rocs in the fog 2k and it was killer.
And the rate is only $89/night.  Those of you familiar with rent & housing
costs in the bay area know that this is downright DIRT CHEAP.  Good job
ND in getting this dialed in.  There is also more than one parking lot
that are somewhat detached from the hotel proper, where we could hopefully
do our thing the night before.  The other choice is a Courtyard near
SJC airport, at the same rate.  Might be a little more group-friendly.
Something to think about.

The page isn't complete yet, one of the links will be for "caravans and
groups".  Cool!  We can announce to the non-list-rocconians (are there
any?) what is up.

This is gonna be huge guys.. if you can possibly be there, BE THERE!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0