G60 transplant into to Mk1...Questions

Hey everyone,

I've got a potential source car that I might be able to pick up cheap. It's
a 1990 Corrado G60, 5 speed with about 113,000 miles. It's a wrecked car
with minor front end damage.

I'm seriously considering buying it to strip it completely and transplant
everything into a Mk1 Scirocco. I've always wanted to do this, and never
seen anyone who has done it.

My question to all of you is if you know how it will all fit into the
Scirocco. I'm curious about the exhaust downpipe, and plumbing for the
supercharger, as well as the dashboard and center console. Anything else you
can think of that might bring up fittment questions?

Any advice you can send my way would help. The car is at a salvage auction
on Friday the 16th, so I have to decide soon if I want to place a bid.

Thanks -- --Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife & baby)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)
Northern California, USA