Oil yukk in air intake

Hiyaaa

It seems there's tons of oil coming out of the valve cover breather into my airbox,  gooped onto the air filter, coating the entire inner surface of everything AFTER the air filter  Yukk.
I spent an hour cleaning crud out of everywhere.  Any one else have this?

-regards,

Chadwick

ps.  I tried the VW Dealer's Carbon remover, Injector Cleaner and Intake cleaner spray.  It worked quite well.  I can feel the engine is producing more power now.

It's the "Forte" stuff that comes in a kit with all 3 noxious chemicals.  I'll probably treat my car to that gunk every now and then.  I think I paid about 30-40 bucks CDN for it.  Which seems a little steep, but when you consider it really works --- it's probably worth the extra bones.  Oh, and they recommend changing the oil after you do the treatments -- most likely because some of that crap probably breaks the oil down.