Re: more ND show info

Anthony Pelletier wrote:

> So, If someone from the east coast was thinking about
> going down there... How would one go about doing this?
>  Where do I fly out to? (I do not have the time to
> drive, sorry) What days etc.  I gotta check this out.
>
> Tony

We have three major airports in the SF Bay Area. New D. is right next to
San Jose Airport, San Fran is right up the freeway with Oakland directly
across the Bay from there.

Obviously SJC makes more sense but even if you got a better deal into
OAK or SFO we can set up some kind of 'come get yer butt' ferry thing.
:)

<http://www.transitinfo.org/Airports>
<http://www.sfbayarea.com/travel/index.html> Check Airports link.

Check the ND site, they have links on Hotels, times, etc.
<http://www.newdimensions.com/show/2001>

TBerk