Re: more ND show info

Anthony Pelletier wrote:

> So, If someone from the east coast was thinking about
> going down there... How would one go about doing this?
>  Where do I fly out to? (I do not have the time to
> drive, sorry) What days etc.  I gotta check this out.

Closest airport (and I do mean close - ND is RIGHT next door, show is 10
miles up the slab) is San Jose.  San Francisco is 50 miles to the north,
and Oakland is a similar distance.

OR - you could opt for plan B (plan A in our book actually) and fly into
LAX or John Wayne (Orange County), which is down here where us SoCal boys
drive in from (approx 420 miles), and do the cruise up the California
coast with us.  We're leaving Friday morning (apparently, being finalized
right now), you can crash here Thursday night.  Daun, Jarrett, Dirk, and
Pat Young are all doing this gig.  If Southwest serves and airport on
your end, there's a good chance you could get out here for $99 each
way, or you can try stuff like priceline.com, etc.

DO IT!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0