Re: more ND show info

Night Shadow wrote:

> OK, lets decide now which hotel we will all book, and book that sucker NOW

Cost is equal, so that's not a factor.  They're both close enough to the
venue, with the Marriott being a hair closer.

Things to consider: we WILL be wanting to do a bunch of shit in the parking
lot, I have a feeling that the Courtyard would be a friendlier, more
tolerant venue for those activities.  The Courtyard we were at last year
(a different one, in Milpitas) was VERY accomodating in that regard.  And
they even let us use their huge lobby/lounge area to scarf pizza, down
more beer, watch videos, and generally act like losers.  They were WAY
cool and never hassled anyone.

The Marriott on the other hand is a nicer joint.  Their clientele would
probably be less tolerant of a bunch of gearheads loitering and drinking
in their parking lot, their security guards might not like it or allow it
at all, and noise in the rooms (which was a non-factor last year, I
think) would probably be complete taboo.

So I guess I'm leaning towards the Courtyard.  I believe that one was the
other venue last year, I will try to track down some people who stayed
over there to find out how the management was.

Any other ideas/observations, toss 'em out there..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0