RE: Mars is one tough girl, got hit today.

Man, that SUCKS! I gotta say you're lucky tho. Not many people would be
honorable enough to admit to it. In addition happened to be someone who knew
how much the car meant to you, and they're gonna make it right. If it's
gonna happen, that's the way to have it happen!

My "winter beater" 16v got sideswiped a couple years ago by a drunk lady in
a new Cadillac. She grazed my mirror and bumper before PLOWING into the car
parked in front of me, sending it into the next car (both owned by my
neighbor, unfortunately). Then she proceeded to backup and hit the
neighbor's car again as she peeled off down the street. My girlfriend heard
the crash and managed to get a partial plate number. The cops traced the
antifreeze three miles to her house, where she staggered to the door and
proclaimed she was hit by a large truck! Some people.

Neal
'88 16v