RE: Mars is one tough girl, got hit today.

Thanks dude,
I am going to try to find a shinny new one for him to buy me, dealer/etc..
if they exist, if not euro bumpers sound nice..........:-)

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver