Re: NO2 horror story

sroth@alscarchitects.com writes:

<< Justin,
 I have a NO2 story.  a guy in our local car club has a early rabbit with
 a 2.0L 16V and NO2.  [clip]  Somehow the NO2 kept flowing even though the
 engine had stopped.  When he went to re-start the car, the intake tract
 was full of NO2 gas.  On cranking, a spark plug ignited the gas, and
 KABOOM!  [clip] <insert paraphrase>-Rabbit scattered it front end- >>

  And I'll bet not a single video camera was running, damn!

Carl
77rocco
89fox