Re: Mars is one tough girl, got hit today.

--- Randy Block <RandyB@E-Risk.com> wrote:
> Like the title say's, someone hit Mars as they were
> pulling out onto the
> street, cutting it too tight to go around my parked car.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

> ...now to find a replacement bumper skin (he is paying
> for) and he is going
> to set me up with a bodyshop to get the rest of the
> damage (done years
> earlier) repaired at a big discount.

I remember that...

I'm pretty sure I've got a bumper skin or two laying
around, in case you don't find one closer to home.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin