Mars is one tough girl, got hit today.

Like the title say's, someone hit Mars as they were pulling out onto the
street, cutting it too tight to go around my parked car.
It is one of the rare times (and last) I parked her on the street instead in
one of the parking stalls at work.
The only damage she sustained was a chunk out of the corner of the rear
bumper skin.
It was one of my co-workers that confessed to it.
Damage to his truck...a lot...
He has a newer Toyota P.U. and it creased in his pass side bed and bent the
rear bumper cap.

Mars sure is a tough girl, and I thank VW for bumper struts.
...now to find a replacement bumper skin (he is paying for) and he is going
to set me up with a bodyshop to get the rest of the damage (done years
earlier) repaired at a big discount.

He waited a couple hours to tell me because he thought I'd kill him if I
found out he did it, ...I wonder why...Whaaahaaahaaa

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver