Re: Ausgeseichnicht (Dirk's Slang 101)

At 12:43 PM 2/1/01 , Dirk Schneider wrote:
>Hi,
>
>it's "ausgezeichnet"
>which means excellent.
>
>today maybe a bit oldfashioned to use in this context..

Yeah, it's not the "excellent" like in Wayne's world.  It's used more in a
formal comment like "This service offers excellent dependability"...

>normal people would say
>"geht ab wie Schmidt's Katze "
>or
>"läuft erste Sahne"
>or
>"rennt verdammt gut! "

Laueft erste sahne?  LOL..  Dirks Umgangsprache 101. :)

Yeah, that's Dirk's Slang 101. :)

Personally, I'd just say "GEIL!" but that's cause I lived in Frankfurt too
long...

:)
Jason

>Grüße