Picked up RoccoII today.( :-)

Well,
after all the waiting I finally took possesion of my new car today!
wheee.. But unfortuantely I cant go play until next week, bummer. Got too
much HW to do and tomorrow flying out to NYC to see the wife.

The car is soooo nice. Though i noticed mor things now. And the paint man
is gonna hate me! (but he is the one that put the warranty on it.)

List - o - things to fix.
This is gonna be expensive...

Paint / body (free)

Damn I didnt know the stock steering wheels were that big! (shoulda kept
the neuspeed, but it was PO birthday present) oh well. Might have to steal
that one off the mk1 in the junk yard.

lower control arm bolt (rear) drivers side.

steering column knock/jiggle

high freq buzz in car.. (probably motor mount)

oil change.

Leather heated seats (on order)

rear lights.

seals: Sunroof, rear deck.

stainless brake lines.

A/C before may.

Resistor pack for fan.

stereo..

Vanity tag. (87 Rocc) GA or (87 MKII)

though the ride is a bit rough around downtown atl...