RE: tire rotation

Hey, from an autox or performance point of view, isn't there something to be
gained by keeping the more worn tires on the front of the car? Perhaps they
wouldn't chunk as badly? After all, what's the difference between running
shaved rubber and stuff that's worn down by the same amount?

Enlighten me, Shawn.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut