Re: Help me fix my stereo.

Ashscirocco@aol.com wrote:

> I'm having problems getting a stereo to work in my 1982 Scirocco.
<snip>

Hey Ash!, how's them Pokemon coming along? <j/k>  Well anyway, welcome
to the list.

I would run the main power via a new wire from the battery through the
rubber grommet on the fire wall. Things in include; inline fuse near
the battery end, ground wire from the radio case to a good solid frame
ground, all wires sealed (think shrink tube), and all the other stuff
the other guys said.

Number one reason I don't use existing wires is they are old, they
have another job to do, and I like a dedicated circuit.

hth,
TBerk