Re: whohoo getting a new car ! ! !

Aireq,
Wow, that is a beautiful Mk2, I love the color :)
If you do the 16V transplant, might as well find a used 2.0L block for an
easy increase in displacement. :)
Are you going to put the 16V body kit on? It would be quite the sleeper if
you left it with that beautiful 8V body and a fire breathing 16V heart.
Great find!!!

Randy

> ... at least now I have a reason to be on this list =)
>

> Picking up a silver blue '86 8v with 144k for $1500 tommrow. One owner and
> looks to be in very good shape. Very clean body, only a few dents or two,
> and no rust. My only problem is that it's an 8v and I wanted a 16v.
However