whohoo getting a new car ! ! !

... at least now I have a reason to be on this list =)

Picking up a silver blue '86 8v with 144k for $1500 tommrow. One owner and
looks to be in very good shape. Very clean body, only a few dents or two,
and no rust. My only problem is that it's an 8v and I wanted a 16v. However
I still have my wrecked 16v with a good engine. So I might have to attempt
an engine transplant sometime here in the future. Will the engine from my
'88 16v swap directly into this '86 8v? Or will I have to make some kinda
modifications?  Anyway here are some pics I took today.

http://students.washington.edu/aireq/8v/

aireq