Re: whohoo getting a new car ! ! !

Aireq-
Very tasty.  It looks like a perfect candidate for a "heart" transplant.
And I second everything Randy said.   The color is beautiful, even though I
may be seeing the "feminine" aspect of our Sciroccos in the pastel blue!
Best of luck with it...does it run as well as it photographs (engine bay
shots/wheels notwithstanding)?

Larry  sandiego16V