Re: no cold starts

"Extra" grounds are unnecessary if you just clean the ground points on the
existing, factory grounds.  You may want to replace the battery cables with
new ones in the process.  However you decide to do it, good grounds will
cure a multitude of the Scirocco's problems.  You WILL be amazed!

Larry  sandiego16V