Re: no cold starts

My 88 has had that same problem for the past two years.  I figure it's time
I shoud do something about it.
So my question is were do you put the extra ground? (battery,
starter,.....)
I'm getting a little tired of waiting four or five times for it to start.
I know one of these times, that the batterty is gonna die on me, and I'm
gonna wish I
spent the couple of bucks to put the wire on

Thanks
Ryan

--On Thursday, December 27, 2001, 7:13 PM -0800 Daun Yeagley
<vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:r