Re: Let there be light

I went with the Cool Blue headlights that you can get in
Autozone/Walmart.  They seemed a bit dim for a while, but I quickly
found some grounding issues the other day and now I can see really
well.  You might want to give that a shot before dumping $60+ into a
conversion.  Don't get me wrong, the euro-lights look great and sometime
this next year, I do plan on going to the H4 conversion, but as a temp
fix, try some brighter then stock required lights and check all your
grounds to make sure you are getting all the power needed to your
lighting system.

William Snyder

88 Scirocco (the void)
89 Cabriolet (pretty bunneh)