Re: (Was-Re: 87 scirocco) Why we own our cars, the short version

The guys at work think I'm a Bull Dyke because I keep fixing the darn thing
instead of just scrapping it. I've lost boyfiends because I can fix the
stupid thing....

I work on it to keep it running. I come inside and look in the mirror as I
try to wash the crud off my hands. Nails broken and s**t under them. Grease
and dirt on my face, leaves and coolant or maybe even a splash of 10w30 to
top it off in my hair. In disgust, I swear I'll never do work on it
again.....

Till I get to drive it on a hot sunny day. With 52 horses pulling me down
the road with a roar (never did fix that exhaust leak...).

God help us all.