Re: Does the A2 GTI or GLI 16v cluster fit in a 16v rocco?

kd5ceu@juno.com wrote:

> Josh,
>

> Why couldn't you just disable the upshift led from the back of the
> cluster?
>
> Dan Krautkremer
> Yet another disciple of Cheapass Ron   <--------------

Note!

> Just wondering, as they're alot easier to find and
> then I could get one without the upshift light...
>
> TIA!
>
> - -josh

FYI, if you _do_ want to disable it, leave the LED plugged in but
remove the light from the cluster and the flexi circuit will allow you
to bend the LED out of the way.

It will still light up but you wont see it.

I forget what depends on it being inline but if you pull the plug off
the light it will disable something else too.

hth,
TBerk