Re: Does the A2 GTI or GLI 16v cluster fit in a 16v rocco?

Most led's have a voltage drop of about 0.7 volt. If you knew what the
current was, or how much power the circuit consumes. You could use ohm's
law "E=IR" to calculate what value of resistance you could use in place
of the led. However, an easier way would be to locate where the signal
originates and disable it there. I haven't done this sort of stuff in
quite a while. But I just acquired a 86' 8v with the accursed led. I'll
volunteer to do a write up after I put a new motor in it. I'll keep ya'll
posted...

Dan Krautkremer
Hockley, TX
79' & 86' Sciroccos