Re: Parts Needed: 16v Wheel Bearing Housings

Well, my 84 came with bolt on calipers and the 100mm CVs would not work
with that hub carrier. Even if the hub carrier has bolt on calipers it
is no quarantee the 100mm CVs will fit.
Physically, the hub carrier that came off my car that wouldn't work and
the hub carrier off an 86 that would work look almost identical except
for a slightly larger radius to clear the larger CV.
Dan