Re: Scotty has passed Portland...on the way to Cali...

Didn't think you were gonna do this one Chris!!  If it weren't down-pooring
I would of thought harder on going but instead stayed and finished up my
friends 2.0L 16v with 2h and peloquin in his Rabbit P-up.  Worked out pretty
decent so far and we used CIS (stock 81 P-up FI) and wired in the knock
sensor.  We even ended up using the stock idle air stabilizer (on the back
side of the intake on the 8vs) with the warm up regulator (bolts right to
the 16v head next to the distributor).  Anyway, even though what I did
wasn't AS fun but still had fun and am glad that it is over.  Tomorrow,
Rabbit motor/suspension/fusebox swap in a 78 Rabbit!!  Then, Tuesday, rear
discs and TT exhaust on an MK2, then work on my car (front Bilstein
replacement, odds n ends including tune, oil change, and maybe the Motronic
swap between Christmas and New Year's).  Also on the list is to work on my
Father-in-law's three Lincoln TCs (one needs a motor) and my
brother-in-law's Aries.  Hopefully I will get the bulk of all of this done
before the 3rd since I start my new job then.  I've been more busy being out
of work!!!  Anyway, planning on making the Dyno Day up in Vancouver with the
Motronic installed!!!  Sorry I missed ya Scott, maybe next time!!!

Dave