Scotty has passed Portland...on the way to Cali...

Even though I had to visit a MAZDA tuning place to do it (CorkSport- nice
people)- I finally got to meet Mr Scott today to talk VW.

The guy got behind the wheel of my pickup and drove it better than I can..
Damn!

Turned him on to a club sticker and some Euro ETKA /Seat/Skoda updates- Looks
like it's your turn, Cali Scirocco listers, to show some hospitality...

(According to Scott- Chris Delong also made sure the NW scene was well
represented....)

Danny
81 Caddy 16V- Scirocco wanna be...