Re: OT: Oh the horror!

Well, at least it's an A2...could be worse.

A little, anyways.

Shoulda seen Big Mac's (Brian McGarvey's) old white twice-wrecked
now-junked 16V.  It was the centerpiece for a drunken fraternity party
(or, Inebriated Nerds With Sledgehammers).  Coulda damn near slid that
thing under a door.  At least the goodies were saved!

Ron
boys in bed, wrapping gifts