Re: Anyone ever use a supertrapp on their rocco?

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:32:08 -0500 Eric L Ellis <elf16v@juno.com> writes:
>If I may, a parallel can be made between the characters on South Park
>and
>different exhaust sounds.
>
>Stock - Mr. Tweak
>Midas Special - Mr. Macky
>Supertrapp - Kenny
>Monza - Ned
>Ultra Flo - Uncle Jimbo
>The Coffee Can tips - Mr. Hankey
>Dynomax Cylindrical type muffler - Cartman singing 'Come Sail Away'
>Flow Master - Chef
>Motorcycle Muffler - Wendy
>Cherry Bomb - Big Gay Al at high RPMs/Sparky the Gay dog at idle
>
>Do I need a hobby?

Hobby? I was gonna say counseling.... Yeah, definitely counseling.
:)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!