Re: Anyone ever use a supertrapp on their rocco?

If I may, a parallel can be made between the characters on South Park and
different exhaust sounds.

Stock - Mr. Tweak
Midas Special - Mr. Macky
Supertrapp - Kenny
Monza - Ned
Ultra Flo - Uncle Jimbo
The Coffee Can tips - Mr. Hankey
Dynomax Cylindrical type muffler - Cartman singing 'Come Sail Away'
Flow Master - Chef
Motorcycle Muffler - Wendy
Cherry Bomb - Big Gay Al at high RPMs/Sparky the Gay dog at idle

Do I need a hobby?
Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v