Re: Anyone ever use a supertrapp on their rocco?

Try a dynomax muffler.  I have on on my 'rocco; I love the sound and my friends comment on it too.  It's not much louder than the stock system at all, but it's the tone that's deep.  I've noticed better midrange power as well.  I've tried many different exhaust systems before on various cars I've owned (Jap, Yank, and Brit cars) and never noticed performance increases from them, but I have with the dynomax.  My only problem with my system is that I've been too lazy to drag out my welder to rehang it.  I have to do a hacksaw/reweld job of the hanger system because I have some shit that's in the way for my tips to be hung close to my bumper.

Chris J

'83 Scirocco GT

'81 Kawasaki KZ550

  josh Wyte <josh_wyte@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm probably going to have a local muffler shop bend
me up a "sport" exhaust and I was wondering if anyone
had ever used a supertrapp as a rear muffler.

How's it sound? Can you actually use the discs to
tune power? Longevity? Which size do I need to buy
to fit properly?

TIA!

-josh

=====