Re: Anyone ever use a supertrapp on their rocco?

dont.  They sound like shite, IMO, and the tunability goes out the window
when the inner casing rusts out in a few months and the metal where the
screws attach rots away, leaving you with a non-tunable muffler that sounds
crappy.  Changing disk numbers doesnt really noticably affect power either.
 Getting the stainless one doesnt help, as the interior is still made of
cheap steel.  For what they cost, the money is best spent elsewhere.

Eric Person
86.5 16v