Re: FS : Auction : OHION /Columbus -> 84' Scirocco 16vbody kit _ 84GTI engine

--- jester@westfailure.net wrote:

maybe i'm too
> used to the world
> of splitwindow VW busses where about 50% of the people on
> the list at a
> given time would step on their mothers face while
> stabbing you in the back
> to get a shot at whatever part you had a deal going on so
> they could brag
> about how they paid $0.25 for it, and then offer the same
> part for sale 1
> week later for $1599.00 FIRM!!! (no, i'm not bitter)
>
> So, is this list better about that?

For the most part, yes.  I won't name any names but a
former lister who couldn't type did something like that a
few years ago with a '78 'rocco.  (again, not bitter...)
I've not heard of any other problems though.  This list is
a lot like an extended family.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos