Where is Dread Scott? (On my way to the West Coast)

Mr. Berk inquired:
> Where is that guy anyway? Did I miss him? Is he still traveling Out
> West?

Actually, I'm still spending some quality time with my keyboard here at home
right now. My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 6:45am. So, that means that
I'll have 1, 2, 3... about zero hours sleep considering that I still have
packing to do. :^) I figure that I'll roll into San Francisco either Sunday
night (coming in from Grant's Pass, Oregon) or Monday morning. It depends on
whether I crash at somebody's house in Sacramento. We'll see...

Anyway, my cell number is: 917-648-2256. Good night and I'll see yuz in a
lil' bit. Peace!!!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut