Where is Dread Scott? was: *ENGINE CEASE UPDATE*

Cheapass Ron wrote:

> --- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
> > Keep the grade as tight a range as possible to avoid trouble with an
> > oil getting a wide stretch via additives by the manufacturer. Pick a
> > weight based on your average outside temp, modify it based on your
> > driving conditions.
>
> You are my idol.  How does all them smarts fit insida' one fella?
>
> Or is it two?  You *are* also Flyin Scott Williams, ain't you?
>
> When can we git them pitchers?
>
> Ron

And You are the _REAL_ guy behind RonCo, right?  [lol] Get rid of that
cheesy spokesman.

But really I am the original Tazmaniac aka Dr. FrankenBerk, if Dread
Scott (tm) and I are the same guy neither would get any sleep!

Where is that guy anyway? Did I miss him? Is he still traveling Out
West?

TBerk
Trying to schedule an Earthquake is tricky.