From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Captnbr@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 5:47 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Hot running VW's

Running too hot?? So what is running to hot?  Compared to what?......  Other
vw's? no, because all VW's run hot.  But not to VW they dont, because to VW
they run normal.  So why is there always talk about low temp. this and low
temperature that to get the temps down when when the are supposed to run
hot.  Are you comparing to American Automobiles??, jap cars.  So listen
everyone dont get ur panties in a bunch when your V-dub is running normal,
uhh i mean hot. But if my Vdub was running cold i would worry.  VW's engines
are bullet proof probably because they are designed to run hot(normal)

"this message has been writtin with the guidence of my friend mary jane"

peace
Brian 86 16v
jetta GLX VR6