Re: Hot running VW's

In a message dated 12/11/2001 7:27:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jason@scirocco.org writes:

Okay, BMW has figured out a way to make their gauges less sensitive around
normal temp, so 10'C temp variations barely move the gauge at all.

As the smoke clears it all becomes a bit clearer.  But I would like to add
that on my Vr6,  oil temps will fluctuate from 200 to 230 degrees and the
coolant gauge won't move at all.  It stays pegged right in the middle.  OK
L8r

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6