Hot running VW's

Running too hot?? So what is running to hot?  Compared to what?......  Other vw's? no, because all VW's run hot.  But not to VW they dont, because to VW they run normal.  So why is there always talk about low temp. this and low temperature that to get the temps down when when the are supposed to run hot.  Are you comparing to American Automobiles??, jap cars.  So listen everyone dont get ur panties in a bunch when your V-dub is running normal, uhh i mean hot. But if my Vdub was running cold i would worry.  VW's engines are bullet proof probably because they are designed to run hot(normal)

"this message has been writtin with the guidence of my friend mary jane"

peace
Brian 86 16v
jetta GLX VR6